Monday, November 20, 2006

I'm in LOVE!

I just want to take a minute and let everyone know how much I love my husband.

He's very encouraging and challenging to me. He helps me get through tough days and school and patiently listens to my numerous stories about 7th hour. He also celebrates with me on the good days and helps me to relax and have fun on the weekends.

He shows his love for my in so many ways from cooking me dinner to helping with the dishes and cleaning to snuggling with me on the couch as we watch our few regular TV shows.

And guess what? We've almost been married a year and every minute of it's been great. I'm not saying that there aren't those moments when I just cry in his arms, but I'm so glad that he's there to hold me and listen to me. I wouldn't trade any of it for anything.

I'll stop now with the mushy stuff but I just felt the need to let you and him know how much I love him!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen Magruder said...

awwwww.....

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it. keep it coming. you are such an inspiration to me and i can't wait to see you guys SOON!!! i'll get ahold of you when i'm back in Mattoon. :-) hope your semester of school finishes well.

-misty-

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home