Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...

Tad and I are very much looking forward to Christmas and have quickly got into the Christmas mood. More so the commercialized/Christmas tree/Christmas songs/etc mood (but hey at least I admit it)

It's of course our first Christmas together like so many others out there ;) and we bought a tree this weekend, also like so many others out there. And if anyone wants to come over and see it you are more than welcome.

It's not decorated yet but it came prelit so it's got plenty of lights and looks great anyway. It's hard blending two sets of holiday traditions yet exciting to be creating new ones.

The trick is to really get into the Christmas season and what it's all about. I have to keep reminding myself that this is a celebration of God sending his only son to save us. Us...people that rarely recognize Him and yet He loves us that much. wow! So as I sit here looking at my new Christmas tree I remember God's love and how Christ coming to earth was the fulfillment of plan that He came up with so long before and is still being worked out today.

It's a good reminder in this life to know that God is in control. He knows what He's doing and always has!

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt W said...

Hey Hannah! Heather and I will come look at your tree if you'll come look at ours!

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home