Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Coming Attractions

I just want to let everyone know that I have almost survived the ice storm of 2006. I have been trying to well document my adventures through photographs but have probably not done it well. Soon I will post what pictures I can and tell what stories I can. Just wanted everyone to know (or the three people that read this) that I should have power back at any minute. It could be back on for all I know right now. (We're hanging out at my parents where there is heat and lights and running water!)

Just wanted to let you know that some good stories are coming. At least I think they are good. Probably weren't at the time but now that the end is near they somewhat make me smile :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen Magruder said...

yippeee!! We finally got our power back this morning and it's SO nice to be back in our house....even having to throw everything from the fridge out makes for a very clean/spacious refrigerator!!

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hannah...i'm so embarrassed but i've lost your email address...well not really lost but it's stuck on my external hard drive and i can't find it on there without importing everything. i got a new macbook so everything is a mess.

anyway, phil emailed me and said that he talked with you and tad about thursday? can u email me amistyflower@gmail.com or the nms one and send me your numbers and we can try to talk soon?? i hope to see you guys thursday!!! how exciting!

hope you're doing well. see you soon!

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home