Thursday, July 19, 2007

Master Blacketer

That's right, you read the title correctly I am now a master. Ok not really but Tad is. Last Friday he finally finished his masters degree in history from UIS! I'm very happy and proud of him even though the whole event was very anticlimactic.

It happened so fast with no time to get excited about the fact that the end was near. And it seems weird to so it happened so fast because it really took six years after he finished class work. After submitting some things many months ago, last week out of the blue he got an email that set a date for his defense on last Friday.

So he went and the committee signed some papers and now he's official. This is just the first of many. I need to start saving room on the wall for all the diplomas he'd gonna get.

Congratulations Tad!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Hannah, I was in Lake Fork today at the auction! I kept looking around to maybe see you. My fiance and I are living in Illiopolis...pretty close to you!

Hope you're well.
Ashley Walz (soon-to-be Murphy)

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home